PJ Walk for Kids – Saint John
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Atlantic is proud to announce that our annual PJ Walk for Kids is returning to Saint John on the morning of Sunday, June 14, 2020. Rise and shine for this family-centred event that’s now happening in five Maritime cities!
This pledge-based fundraiser helps allow families with sick children to stay together and near the medical care they need.
– Start your morning with a Pancake Breakfast hosted by the Lions Club of Zone 13
– Hear from a local family who has stayed at Ronald McDonald House® or visited one of our Ronald McDonald Family Rooms®
– Walk in your PJs and enjoy en-route entertainment
– Celebrate with fun activities and refreshments for the entire family
– Capture memories from the day at the photo booth
– Visit the Teddy Bear Clinic
Register today as an individual for $15, or a family (household) for $20. Once you register you can also form a team if you have multiple individuals or families wanting to raise funds together. We encourage you to set a goal of $140 which will provide one night of comfort for a family staying at Ronald McDonald House.
Register before March 31 using code EARLY20 to receive $5 off your registration fee!
This fun-filled event will be sure to keep the whole family smiling. We hope to see you there!
Find the event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/198386374560434/
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.