Come celebrate – The Best 5 Days of Summer – with us! We can’t wait to show you what we’ve got in store for this year!
Come and visit the Saint John Ex, August 27-August 31
Here’s an example of what you can expect this year:
President’s Choice Acrobark SuperDog show, West Coast Lumberjack Show, KenJen Petting Zoo, The Domino Man, Swampbear ChainSaw Carving, Bruce the Mechanical Bull, Remote Control Racers and much much more! Remember- admission is free and tons of fun!
- Displays and exhibits of crafts, photography, and art, homemade baked goods and preserves, and locally-grown flowers and vegetables from the many green thumbs in and around the Saint John area.
- Agriculture experience a taste of the country in our great little city. To name but a few – we’re featuring a competitive poultry and rabbit show, try your hand at archery, cuddle with the animals, stroll through the barn and chat with some very unusual farm animals, check out our horticulture exhibits and relax among the sights and sounds of the farm.
- Rides and amusements from East Coast Amusements. We’re sure you remember the thrill of getting on as many rides as you could on bracelet days – that’s why we’ve made every day bracelet day!
- Tons of Fun at the EX-Saurus Adventure Den – Our pride and joy! A former horticulture barn transformed into a “Land of Good Times”. The creative dream of our Fair Organizer brought to life with wildlife, games, home cooking, Science East, the Domino Guy, a mechanical bull, and adventures galore! All this, together in one spot providing affordable fun for everyone. A favourite of young families-you’ve got to see it to appreciate it.
- Super Dogs Acrobark show – We are so excited! Can’t wait for you to meet these furry performers – they’ve been described as the “Most Fun on Four Legs” and we agree! You’ve seen them on Canada’s Got Talent, the Rick Mercer Report and ESPN’s – Superdogs!SuperJocks! Now you get to see them at the Saint John Exhibition!
- Baby Show – Let’s celebrate your little ones together – join us for the 29th Annual Baby Show, Saturday (categories from 9 months to 4 years) Guaranteed to be so cute you can hardly stand it!!!
Whether you’re coming to The Ex for the first time, or you’ve been coming for years, be prepared to have fun and make memories.