The Saint John Police provides policing services to those who live, work and visit the city, by engaging with the community, upholding the law and preserving public safety. We pride ourselves on actioning our core values of leadership, accountability, professionalism, inclusiveness, integrity and valour.
The Saint John Police is seeking interest from Part-Time Police Constables to augment our staffing. These Constables would be scheduled on an “as needed” basis depending upon operational requirements. Part-time constables would be scheduled to a maximum of twenty (20) hours per week and utilized to work special events, cover summer vacation, etc.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have been a serving police officer within the last three (3) years in Canada.
- Must have been in good standing with your police service.
- Must meet the minimum policing requirements for the province of New Brunswick.
- Must be able to provide CPR & First Aid qualifications.
- Must provide current fitness testing qualifications.
- Must provide medical that you are fit to perform frontline duties.
To explore this exciting opportunity, please visit Part-Time Police Constable – Expression of Interest | City of Saint John, New Brunswick (njoyn.com)
Deadline for submissions is February 3, 2023.
For more news, visit Saint John Police Force | City of Saint John, New Brunswick
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.